- Brand Name:APPLE
- Unlock Phones:Yes
- Google Play:Yes
- Battery Type:Not Detachable
- CPU:Dual Core
- Display Resolution: 640 x 1136
- Thickness:Ultra Slim(<9mm)
- Camera Type:Front & Back Camera
- Band Mode:1SIM/Dual-Bands
- Touch Screen Type:Capacitive Screen
- Feature:Touchscreen,GPS Navigation,Wi-Fi
- Release Date:2013
- Battery Capacity(mAh):1560mAh
- Operation System:iOS
- Apple Model:iphone 5S
- Recording Definition:1080P
- Display Color:white and black
- Display Size:4.0
- Talk Time:6-9h
- SIM Card Quantity:Single SIM Card
- cpu:Apple A7
On-time Delivery If you do not receive your purchase within 60 days, you can ask for a full refund before order completion (when you click ‘Confirm Order Received’ or exceed confirmation timeframe).
There’s a brighter and more colorful screen, a waterproof design, dual speakers, and a boosted 12MP camera, but it doesn’t keep up with what most Android manufacturers are achieving at the moment.
Apple has also changed the home button from a clickable entity to something that responds to pressure, lost the headphone jack and included a 256GB storage model. If Apple had released this in 2015, it may have cast off the ‘tick-tock’ mentality of keeping the smaller upgrades confined to the S variants and shaken up the iPhone cycle.
But that didn’t happen, and now the metronomic quality of Apple’s upgrades seems to have come to a halt – or the pendulum is stuck.